Hi folks, PIKOM PC Fair 2009 is here again. In fact it has already kicked off yesterday at the following four cities.
3 – 5 April 2009 (11:00am – 9:00pm)
- Permata Car Park (Level 5), Kuching – Sarawak
- Dewan Masyarakat Sandakan, Sandakan – Sabah
- Berjaya Megamall, Kuantan – Jalan Tun Ismail, Sri Dagangan, 25000 Pahang
- Stadium Indera Mulia, Ipoh, Perak – Jalan Ghazali Jawi, 31400 Ipoh
Next week, we will see PC Fair 2009 at some other major cities, including at the must have stop; Kuala Lumpur.
10 – 12 April 2009 (11:00am – 9:00pm)
- KL Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur – Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50888 Kuala Lumpur
- Persada Johor International Convention Centre, Johor Bahru – Jalan Abdullah Ibrahim, 80000 Johor Bahru
- Village Mall, Sungai Petani – Kedah
- Dewan Masyarakat Tawau, Tawau – Sabah
There after, computer freaks in Miri, Sibu, Penang and Melaka will be overjoyed to see PC Fair in their city/town.
17 – 19 April 2009 (11:00am – 9:00pm)
- Miri Indoor Stadium, Miri – Sawarak
- Sibu Trade & Exhibition Centre, Sibu – Sarawak
- Penang International Sports Arena, Penang – Jalan Tun Dr Awang, 11900 Relau
- Mahkota Parade Melaka, Melaka – Jalan Merdeka, 75000 Bandar Hilir
And last but not least, PC Fair 2009’s final stop will be in Muar, Johor.
24 – 26 April 2009 (11:00am – 9:00pm)
- Dewan Jubli Intan, Muar – Johor
Looks like PC Fair is making appearances in more and more cities or towns. Growing big!! 🙂 For more details, visit PIKOM official site.